Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email or text notification. Please confirm your spot Y/N when prompted.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Waitlisting: You may waitlist yourself for more than one class for the following morning. However, please be aware that this is the same as double-booking yourself for a class. You must remove yourself from one waitlist 8 hours prior to Peak class times the night prior if you haven’t gotten into the class of your choice. For instance, if you are booked in the 8:15am but would prefer to take the 9:30am and are on the waitlist, you must decide by 8 hours prior to the start of the earlier class which one you want to be enrolled in, even if the choice is to stay on the waitlist to take the chance to get into the class of your choice. Failure to remove yourself from one waitlist or class 8 hours prior to the class time will result in a charge of $25. This rule applies to Peak time classes. All other class times only require a 30 minute cancel window. Please note that most classes on holidays are Peak time.
Cancellations & No-shows
- Please note that clients are required to cancel reservations 8 hours prior to the start of Peak time classes (site or app) or through our website. Please be advised that most classes are Peak.
Non-peak time classes require only a 30 minute cancellation notification to avoid charges. Per Bar Method Fairfield policy, late cancellations and no shows are subject to a $25 fee. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in. If a class is wait listed and you do not arrive at the start of class, your spot may be given away to someone on the wait list.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.